Creating a profile is important in an online community. It is through your profile that we get to know a little bit more about you, your interests and can make links to topics and interest groups. It also enables you to find out more about who else is in this community and their interests. Share only as much information as you are comfortable with, ideally a little bit about yourself and your interest in early chilhdood education is a good place to start.
Check out these profiles for ideas:
To create your profile:
- Log-in to ECEOnline. You will need to register if you haven't already done so.
- Click on the profile icon on the top left corner of the screen
- Select edit avatar to upload a profile photo
- Select edit profile to add your details
- Select save at the bottom of the screen when you are finished
Video showing how to create a profile:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.